Today, the majority of companies must transform and evolve to continue to ensure their growth. Transformations act both on organizational processes (more classical) and on daily behaviors. Changing the ways of thinking and beliefs of employees and systems, in order to free them from their fears so that they can progress and transform themselves, this is the objective of cultural transformations.
The main steps are:
– The expression by leaders of a deep and genuine desire to undertake a transformation (a sine qua non condition)
– Diagnosis of purpose and shared values – current versus desired
– Alignment of mission, values, strategy and resources
– Promotion of desired behaviours
– Steering the Transformation and measuring progress
Who for ?
- Executive Committee,
- Management Committee,
- Head of department,
- New or renewed teams
What for ?
- Preparing to manage an upcoming change,
- Recreating team spirit after changes,
- Building on what already exists to live better and accept change,
- Improve the company’s communication, collaboration and decision-making processes,
- Increase awareness of your teams’ strengths and challenges,
- Diagnosis & Recommendation
- Group workshops (coaching)
- Individual coaching and/or training if needed
A posteriori long-term follow-up