ICF defines coaching as an alliance between the coach and his clients in a process that stimulates reflection and creativity in order to maximize their personal and professional potential.
To accompany the evolution of a person, a team or an organization, the coach relies on the art of the relationship that allows him/her to interact with someone in such a way that he/she achieves the projects he/she chooses to implement by transforming, if relevant, his/her attitudes and skills.
The various Modalities of Professional Coaching
- Individual coaching: coaching for managers, project managers, transformation leaders, etc.
- Collective coaching: operational team, business team or cross-functional team
- Organizational coaching is at the crossroads of several positions:
- The client's ecosystem with the creation of a steering committee throughout the process
- Collective coaching: of the management team, business teams, innovation project teams
- Coaching of Leaders and Actors of internal and external transformation.
- Organizational Relationship Systemic Coaching (ORSC): A specific approach to work on the relationship between members of the system, rather than traditional individual work with the group. This approach is adapted to systems of 1, 2 and several dozen people.
Method structured in 8 steps to help you transform your company or carry out targeted changes on an ad hoc basis. The idea is based on a global approach to the organization and the problem (called a holistic approach for experts) rather than working in an isolated, fragmented way.
Systemic relational coaching is the preferred tool in system transformations.
The Neurocognitive and Behavioural approach is a scientific and innovative approach developed by the Institute of Environmental Medicine under the direction of Jacques Fradin since 1987.
The NBA offers an operational deciphering of the functioning of the brain and organizations in the service of BETTER BEING, LIVING, WORKING BETTER.
The objective of this approach is to :
- Freeing your potentialities (finding your primary motivation, freeing you from stress and blockages, developing your adaptability)
- Communicate in a serene and intelligent way (open-mindedness, collective intelligence, spontaneous expression)
- To make organizations (companies, schools, etc.) compatible with the biological functioning of humans
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
Collective intelligence method
The Lego Serious Play method is a facilitation process that awakens the imagination, enables 3D communication and challenges, using LEGO bricks to build metaphors and tell a story. Knowing that 80% of our neurons are connected to our hands, this method makes us work differently by exploiting the power of the human brain to the full.
It has been developed to mobilize and engage participants, build collective intelligence, enhance innovation and unleash creative thinking.
This method makes it possible - through play - to make the teams work on their collaboration.
The participants are put under pressure: in only 3 sprints of 10 minutes, they have to build a Lego city as a team. The client (product owner) changes his mind, adds elements, and is uncompromising. Under stress, the character of each player/developer is revealed and the dysfunctions in teamwork appear clearly, making each "retro" instructive. At the end of the game, which lasts between 2 and 3 hours, the participants have sensations in their memories: deep-rooted memories that are worth all the theory lessons in the world.
- Appreciative Inquiry :
To base change on the successes, strengths, assets and positive emotions of the company.
Facilitation using Agile and Icebreaker methods:
Create an environment that fosters innovation and creativity.
- Design Thinking :
Method which consists in starting from the actual ("consumer centric") or potential user needs to generate ideas and innovations. According to a precise and sustained rhythm and timing.
- Co-developpement :
Professional Co-development brings together a group of people who share professional issues (peers), learn together and cultivate a "collective intelligence" through a six-step process structuring speaking, listening and thinking and encouraging action.
I advise, I give an opinion. I take full advantage of sharing my 25 years of experience in business. Exchanges are rich and constructive.
- MANDATED to bring SOLUTIONS to a PROBLEM
- Brings its EXPERTISE and positions itself on the CONTENT
- May or may not rely on internal collective resources
- High position
I question, I listen and I act like a "mirror". I appreciate this approach because it is "magical" and powerful. It allows the interviewer to take full ownership of his or her own choices.
- Practicing with a person or a group
- No content expertise
- EXPERT on the coaching process
- Interested in RELATIONSHIP with self and others
- Intervenes on a recurring basis
- Gives feedback & debriefing
I transmit in "experiential" mode. I have a lot of pleasure in transmitting and living the learning in a group. Dynamism and experience sharing are quickly invited into the learning group.
- Provides expertise on CONTENT
- Passes knowledge to someone who doesn't have it.
- Small Groups
I accompany on a methodology. I take great pleasure in proposing a path that leads to constructive and pleasantly surprising results. The Lego Serious Play method is my preferred approach.
- No expertise on the content and guarantees its neutrality.
- Everybody on the same level
- Provides expertise on COLLABORATIVE WORKING METHODS
- Intervenes only once per subject
- Can work with very large groups (500+)