Taking the right turn at the right time ensures the company’s long-term growth. This can involve different kinds of changes :
- Legislative: New legal frameworks to be respected (GDPR, anti-fraud certificates, etc.),
- Marketing: marketing of new products or services,
- Outsourcing of services
Accompanying a change goes through 4 phases: framing, impact analysis, strategy definition and implementation.
By accompanying its employees in the implementation of new tools, the company ensures a better adhesion to the transformation project and consequently a reduction in the loss of time and productivity that this period necessarily implies.
Who for ?
- Project Manager
- Transversal and/or expert team,
- Steering Committee,
- Head of Department
What for ?
For your project you want to make sure you :
- The commitment of the “I want to do” teams (Strategy)
- Visibility “I understand” (communication)
- The “I can do” field feasibility (Organization)
- The “I know how to do” master’s degree (Training)
- Capitalizing on Feedback “I’m progressing” (Continuous Improvement)
- Diagnosis / Risks & Recommendation
- Integration into the project team / Business
- Collective support throughout the entire project chain and for the duration of the project
- Internal project communication